Crispy fried Tofu with soysauce dipping is one of my favorite side dish at Chowking. Whenever I got Lauriat or just chao fan with siomai, I always have fried tofu all the time. It complemented well to any meals you can get on chowking menu.
Jump to Recipe
Although Tofu is healthy in general since its plant based and good source of protein but can be tricky when its deep fried. So I am so glad that I can replicate this recipe without using an oil. How is that possible? well with the help of an Airfryer things are now possible.
PIN THIS AIRFRY TOFU “CHOWKING STYLE” FOR LATER
Get that airfryer heated up and try this healthy tofu recipe.
Airfry Tofu "Chowking style"
Tofu is one the healthiest and cheapest option when you want to avoid eating meat. This is also a good source protein and considered to be good alternative for those who goes on diet. One of the best way to cook Tofu is by deep frying. It's crispy yet soft inside and it can be attain without using an oil. How? Let the Airfryer do the magic trick.
- 1 block Tofu (firm or extra firm)
- 1 stalk Green onions chopped
- 1 small Red Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger (grated)
- Cut the tofu into cubes and arrange on the airfryer basket with spaces.
- Preheat Airfryer 200 C for 3 minutes. Airfry 200 C for 20 minutes
- For Dipping sauce. Combine soysauce, vinegar and ginger in a small bowl. Mixed well.
- Garnish tofu with chopped green and red onion.
- Serve with soysauce vinegar dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.