Roasted chicken drizzled with mango sriracha is a fantastic recipe to add to your cooking repertoire.
This dish – the mango sriracha chicken- is made special because of its amazingly delicious sauce. Characterized by its sweet, spicy, and tangy taste, this sauce brings life to your otherwise boring and bland roasted chicken. You can drizzle the sauce on top of your chicken, or you can place it on a small bowl as a dip, or you can do both.
Jump to Recipe
I was amazed by the first time I recreated this dish. I never thought that chicken goes extremely well with a mango-based sauce. The sauce adds an extra oomph to the chicken making it more delightful to the taste buds. Additionally, the chicken itself is tender to the bones and is juicy too. This food combination definitely needs a space on your culinary collection of best of the best recipes.
PIN THIS AIRFRY MANGO SRIRACHA CHICKEN FOR LATER
So what are you waiting for? Get yourself ready and we will make an air-fry version of this sumptuous dish. Here’s how you do it.
Airfry Mango Sriracha Chicken
- Sealable Bag
- Aluminum foil
- 300 g Chicken drumettes (Thighs, Drumsticks or breast would do)
- 2 cloves Garlic (grated)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Mango Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mango Puree/sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Combine all marinade ingredients chicken, garlic, ginger, turmeric powder, salt and vegetable oil in small bowl.
- Mixed them well using your hand then put the marinade on sealable bag for at least 30 minutes. For best results marinade them overnight.
- Arrange the marinade chicken with aluminum foil over airfryer tray.
- In a small bowl combine mango and sriracha sauce and lemon juice. Keep half aside for basting and other half for glazing/ dipping.
- Preheat Airfryer 180 C for 3 minutes. Airfry 180 C for 20 minutes then flip halfway through cooking, brush them with mango sriracha sauce.
- Serve while warm and garnish (optional) with cilantro and lime wedges together with mango sriracha sauce.
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.