Salmon is not only one of the best tasting fish around but it’s also one of the healthiest. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, this amazingly delicious superfood, is good for your heart and may also likewise aid in lowering your blood pressure.Jump to Recipe
There are numerous recipes that you can make using salmon. However, for today’s post, we will prepare an air-fry version of baked salmon with garlic and mustard. Juicy and flavorful, this recipe will surely be a hit for every occasion.
PIN THIS AIRFRY SALMON GARLIC MUSTARD FOR LATER
You can eat this alone for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can also prepare this dish for your loved ones. It’s not only tasty but also very easy to prepare and cook, and will only require around 7 to 10 minutes in the air fryer. This dish is also best served with lemon, since it helps minimize the fishy taste of the salmon.
What are you waiting for? Get your air fryers ready and let’s start cooking.
Airfry Salmon Garlic Mustard
- Aliminunm foil
- Mixing bowl
- 2 slices Salmon cut
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Grated Garlic
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Ground coarse black pepper
- 2 wedges Lemon
- 4 stalks Asparagus
- 1 tbsp Olive oil (basting)
- 1/2 tsp Truffle salt
- In a bowl, combine chopped parsley, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper
- Spread the marinade generously to the Salmon cut both sides.
- Arrange the salmon on an aluminum foil. Topped with lemon wedges.
- This is Optional. Baste the asparagus with olive oil then sprinkle with truffle salt.
- Preheat Airfryer 180 C for 3 minutes. Airfry 180 C 10 minutes. If you want to have a slight charred Salmon Airfry to another 2 minutes on 200 C.
- Done when it's flaky. Serve warm on a plate.
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.