Avocados had been a staple now for people who are on keto or low carb diet. It’s not surprising as they are highly nutritious. It is packed with over 13 vitamins and minerals, fibre, healthy fats and are the perfect low-carb snack. This avocado boat recipe is easy to make and can be done in 10 minutes in an air fryer.Jump to Recipe
Pin Airfry Avocado Boat Bacon + Cheese for Later
Airfry Avocado Boat (Bacon +Cheese)
- Avocado slicing tool/ Knife
- 1 medium Avocado Hass variety
- 2 tbsp Mozarella cheese Cheddar is an option
- 2 strips Regular Bacon
- Cut the avocado into half by using avocado slicing tool. With same tool slice the avocado flesh.
- Top cut bacon strips and mozarella cheese.
- Preheat 160 C for 3 mins. Airfry 160 C for 5 mins
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Garnish is optional.
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.