Oh Bacon! my favorite go to breakfast when I’m on a hurry and best paired it with sunny side up egg. I always try to experiment bacon like using it on my Avocado Float (Bacon and Cheese) and other recipes. There are lot of good recipes that you can use bacon strips.
Jump to Recipe
Love ? is already in the air and much more to these rosebud shape bacon. Just in time for the love month of February, these bacon roses is a good idea to share it with someone you love.
PIN THIS AIRFRY BACON ROSES FOR LATER
These delish looking Bacon Roses is cook using an Airfryer and its easy to make one and give it a go.
Airfry Bacon Roses
- 8 strips Bacon
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Roll bacon strips into a rosebud shape and lock it using toothpicks.
- Brush the top with ketchup and cayenne pepper mixture.
- Preheat Airfryer 180 C for 3 minutes. Airfry 180 C for 8 minutes
- Let it cool for few minutes and decorate them according to your preference.
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.