Ah! chicken and broccoli – the holy grail duo for people wanting to be lean and healthy. Moreover, it’s also the go-to meal for folks trying to lose weight because of its high levels of protein and fiber which aid in fat loss. As a gym buddy myself, this food combination is on my top list of quintessential food especially when cutting down after several months of bulking. It’s easy and simple to make, too.Jump to Recipe
Who says eating healthy is boring? With this recipe, I can guarantee you that healthy food doesn’t have to be bland or plain. So get your air fryer ready and I will help you make the most delicious chicken and broccoli recipe with easy to follow steps and simple ingredients that you can get from your very own pantry. Let’s start.
PIN THIS AIRFRY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI FOR LATER
Airfry Chicken and Broccoli
- Mixing bowls
- 200 grams Chicken breast (boneless), cut into cubes
- 100 grams Broccoli, cut to flowerets
- 1/2 Medium White onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Apple Vinegar ( Rice or regular white vinegar)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil ( any vegetable oil)
- 1 tsp Sesame seed oil
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger, minced
- Combine chicken, broccoli and onion in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, olive oil, sesame seed oil, ginger and garlic powder
- Add the marinade sauce to the chicken, broccoli and onion. Mixed them well.
- Place the marinade chicken and broccoli in an airfryer basket.
- Preheat the airfryer 170 C for 4 mins. Then Airfry for 170 C for 16 mins.
- Mixed them during halfway through of cooking.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. You can also add a lemon juice and serve warm.
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.