If you have been reading some of my food recipes on this blog, you would know by now that my favorite protein-sourced food is chicken. It’s healthy, easy to prepare, and goes well with any ingredients in your kitchen.
Jump to Recipe
Juicy, flavorful, and with a hint of tanginess, lemon herb chicken will surely make your sad day jolly. This dish is one of my go-to dishes if I visit my friends for a potluck. It’s easy to prepare and can be cooked conveniently in an air fryer. You can eat it alone or if you are feeling famish you can consume it with rice. You can also serve this with sides of your choice, or you can slice it and serve it on tacos or sandwiches. It’s so versatile.
PIN THIS AIRFRY CRISPY LEMON HERB CHICKEN FOR LATER
So if you are looking for an amazing and delicious way to cook your chicken, then you are in for a treat. Trust me, this recipe will make your tummy go Ohlala!
Airfry Crispy Lemon Herb Chicken
- 2 pcs Chicken thighs/ breast ( Skin on)
- 2 tbsp Melted butter
- 1 tbsp Fresh rosemary (dried is ok as well)
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme (dried is ok as well)
- 2 cloves Garlic grated
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 wedges Lemon (for garnish)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Rub the chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Combine butter, thyme, rosemary, lemon zest, garlic and lemon juice
- Dip the chicken to the mixture and coat evenly.
- Preheat Airfryer 180 C 2 minutes. Airfry 180 C for 17 minutes then 200 C for 3 minutes to achieve crispy chicken skin.
- Optional: you can toast baby carrots and brocolli for last 7 minutes of cooking. Serve warm with veggies as side dish. Enjoy!
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.