Thai pandan chicken is an amazing food recipe that needs to be added to your cookbook. Sweet and fragrant, thanks to its pandan leaves wrapper, this fantastic chicken recipe will surely make your stomach burst with otherworldly flavors.Jump to Recipe
Characterized by its distinct fragrant smell, this chicken recipe is soft, tender, and juicy to the bones. Wrapped in an uber fragrant pandan leaf, this recipe will surely add a different dimension to your otherwise bland chicken dish.
PIN AIRFRY THAI PANDAN CHICKEN FOR LATER
This Thai chicken dish is usually either deep fried or grilled, but for this recipe, we will use the air fryer for a less greasy and more healthy alternative to its original counterparts. So get yourselves ready and we will start making this delicious recipe. Here’s how.
Airfry Thai Pandan Chicken
- 500 g Chicken breast or thigh meat
- 6-8 pcs Pandan leaves
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tsp Coriander ground
- 1 tsp White Pepper ground
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- Combine all the marinade ingredients garlic, coriander, ground white pepper, fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Put the chicken on ziploc and pour the mixture. Marinade at least 30 minutes or 1 hour.
- Assemble the chicken on pandan leaves then wrap it with the leaf. Lock with a toothpick
- Preheat airfryer 3 minutes 180 C. Airfry the chicken 20 minutes 180 C, flipped halfway through.
- Slightly cut the leaf and serve while still hot.
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.