Tired of eating the same old boring fried chicken? Spice up your cooking with this delicious Japanese-inspired chicken recipe called Miso chicken. This chicken dish is soft, moist, and most importantly delicious.
This recipe is made by marinating the chicken in a homemade all-purpose miso sauce. The resulting taste is a combination of both sweet and umami flavors. You’ll want to have some more right after your first bite.
Jump to Recipe
The best thing about this recipe is it’s easy to prepare and goes extremely well with rice too. If you have kids, they will love this dish. Or if you want to cook for your friends or other family members, they will surely adore this as well.
PIN THIS AIRFRY MISO CHICKEN FOR LATER
What are you waiting for? Get yourself ready and we will start making an air-fry version of this recipe. Let’s go.
Airfry Miso Chicken
- 500 g Chicken Thigh/ Breast meat
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Melted butter
- 4 tbsp Miso Paste
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Shichimi togarashi ( Japanese 7 spices powder) when serving
- Mixed all tha marinade ingredients miso paste, butter, lemon juice, mirin, salt and ground pepper, in a bowl.
- Mixed them well using your hand. Then add chicken to the marinade mix.
- Cover with cling wrap, then marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat Airfryer 180 C for 3 minutes. Airfry 180 C to 20 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking time.
- Serve warm, sprinkle with shichimi togarasih on top. Enjoy!
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.