What to cook for diner? The most asked question when evening is approaching. Honestly, I run out of ideas on what to cook for dinner and most of the time I ended up eating instant or go to dinner food which you might ended up regretfully. But if you can spare 30 minutes and you have an untouched back ribs in your fridge. Thaw it and let’s make an Airfry BBQ Back Ribs.Jump to Recipe
BBQ Back Ribs shouldn’t be complicated to make and guarantee you that all the ingredients are just around your kitchen nook. You only need the basic seasoning and BBQ sauce mix then should good to go.
Soft, tender, and flavorful – these are just some of the qualities of excellently cooked back ribs. Coupled with different selections of sauces of your choice from sweet to spicy, or both, and many more, this will surely be a hit for yourself and your loved ones. In this post, I will be sharing the most tender and delicious back ribs with only a few ingredients and easy to follow steps using only the most trusted cooking machine – the air fryer.
PIN AIRFRY BBQ BACK RIBS FOR LATER
Airfry BBQ Back Ribs
- 300 grams Back ribs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper or chilli powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Tonkatsu Sauce or BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive oil (or any vegetable oil)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Rest the pork back ribs on a room temperature
- Rub with salt, garlic powder, ground pepper and cayenne pepper
- Brush with oil before putting on the airfryer. Preheat airfryer 180 C for 5 mins then Airfry 180 C for 20mins. Flip them every 5 minutes
- Prepare the BBQ sauce
- Combine all the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove the back ribs after 10 mins and brush with BBQ mixture. Then return to airfryer to finish cooking
- Brush again the back ribs then serve.
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.