he best way to start your day is by ensuring that you have the most delicious breakfast on your plate. By doing so, you are providing your body the energy necessary to take on daily life’s challenges and difficulties – be it at work or school, etc. Great breakfast sets the mood of your day and can positively affect your disposition making you better at doing and finishing tasks. After all, a happy stomach makes a happy life.
Jump to Recipe
One of my most favorite go-to breakfast dishes is french toast sticks. It’s easy and requires only a few ingredients to make. Not to mention, it tastes delicious. You can certainly never go wrong with it. It makes mornings better especially when you eat it hot and steamy.
Since french toast sticks are fried in oil, it can be slightly unhealthy especially if you are trying to eat healthy food. And if you are like me who makes a conscious effort to eat clean food daily then this recipe is for you. To ensure less greasiness on this recipe, we’ll use the air fryer. It’s an easy and uncomplicated tool that can be used to make the best french toast sticks out there. Here’s how.
PIN AIRFRY FRENCH TOAST STICKS FOR LATER
Airfry French Toast Sticks
- 1-2 slice Loaf Bread
- 1 medium Egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar white
- Slice bread in half, melt the butter, mixed sugar and cinnamon powder in a small bowl.
- In a bowl, combine egg, milk, melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Whisk until it is well mixed.
- Dip the bread sticks both sides onto the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar onto both sides of bread sticks.
- Preheat airfyer 180 C for 3 minutes. Airfry 180 C for 8 minutes. Flip halfway through. Let it cool
- Drizzle with Maple Syrup (optional)
- Serve it while its warm and crunchy. Enjoy!
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.