Airfry Quiche is a perfect on the go breakfast when you are craving a light meal but delicious and easy to prepare.This delicious meal can be easily prepared in less than 20 minutes.Jump to Recipe
1. Get a ceramic quiche dish and arrange broccoli florets
2.Whisk the egg and heavy cream in bowl.
3.Pour the egg and heavy mixture in the ceramic dish and top with grated cheddar or mixed cheese.
4. Airfry the quiche on 160 C (320 F) for 10minutes
5.Once the airfry is done. Your quiche should turn into golden color
Better to add salt and pepper once it’s cook. Enjoy!
Airfry Quiche (Broccoli and Cheese)
- 1 Egg
- 4-5 Brocolli florets
- 1-2 tbsp finely grated cheddar or mixed cheese
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- Arrange the brocolli florets in a ceramic quiche dish.
- Whisk the egg together with heavy cream.
- Pour in the egg mixture on the ceramic dish.
- Top with grated cheddar/ mixed cheese
- Then airfry them on 160 C for 10 minutes
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.