Quiche is a regular staple breakfast for people on the go who doesn’t have more time to spend in the kitchen. Whether with crust or without this dish had been gaining popularity specially to the new generation who wants an easy cook but relatively good and hearty breakfast.
Jump to Recipe
There are different version of this dish from the regular crust with just egg, heavy cream and milk to the famous Spanish quiche. Previously I had made crustless Quiche with Broccoli and Cheese, this is also good. Cooking crustless quiche had been more easy thanks to Airfryer. Enjoy this another recipe here.
PIN AIRFRY QUICHE HAM CHEESE AND GREEN ONIONS FOR LATER
Airfry Quiche (Ham, Cheese and Green onions)
This crustless quiche with ham cheese and green onions is a perfect on the go breakfast when you are craving a light meal but delicious and easy to prepare.This delicious meal can be easily prepared in less than 20 minutes.
- Ramekin Baking Dish (10cm)
- Mixing bowl
- 1 medium Egg
- 3 tbsp Milk (whole or fresh)
- 3 tbsp Grated Cheese (mozarella or cheddar)
- 2 slices Ham (cut into small squares)
- 2 tbsp Green onions (chopped)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper (to taste)
- Whisk Egg and milk mixture in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Layer green onions, ham and cheese on the ramekin dish.
- Pour the egg milk mixture on dish and then layer again with green onions, ham and cheese.
- Cover the ramekin dish with aluminum foil ( with holes). Preheat Airfryer 180 C for 2minutes.
- Airfry for 180C for 10 minutes, then remove foil and airfry for another 2 minutes.
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.