If you ask a non-Italian about Italian cuisine, pizza is one of the food selections that always come to mind. Pizza is one of the most famous dishes around the world. There are restaurants and food chains dedicated solely to preparing and selling this delicious food item. Multiple variations of this dish have been made, too. From the Americas to Africa or Asia, one can ensure that a pizza stall is around. These are just a few examples of how popular and loved this dish is.
Jump to Recipe
I love eating pizza. It’s one of my most favorite comfort food around. Particularly, I love the authentic Italian pizzas because it’s healthier than the ones sold in several fast-food chains. They are also made with fresh ingredients which taste better compared to frozen ones.
I will make(you guessed it right?) a delicious and very easy to prepare Margherita pizza. This recipe only requires a few ingredients to create. Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of this dish, you will be amazed by how tasteful and delightful the flavors are once the cooking process is finished.
PIN AIRFRY MARGHERITA PIZZA FOR LATER
So get your air fryer ready, here’s how you do it.
Airfry Margherita Pizza
- 1 Medium Pizza dough (grocery bought thin crust)
- 5 tbsp Spaghetti sauce (see notes for option)
- 4 pcs Fresh basil leaves ( tear the leaves)
- 3 pcs Cherry tomatoes (cut into halves)
- 50 g fresh mozarella cheese (cut into cubes)
- Spread spaghetti sauce to the pizza dough
- Preheat Airfryer 180 C to 3 minutes. Then Airfry 180 C for 7 minutes
- Take out the pizza dough. Arrange the toppings in this order tomatoes, mozarella then basil leaves.
- Airfry again for 180 C in 3 minutes. Voila you got an Airfry Margherita Pizza.
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.