Who doesn’t want muffins for breakfast? They are the best perfect food and go to breakfast. The common ones are regular muffins, corn and blueberry muffins. This version of maple brown sugar oatmeal muffins are healthy and delicious that would surely love by kids and alike.
This is my first attempt of making muffins in airfryer with some motivation from friends to try this ultimate machine. I had a big reservation to try this machine as my knowledge is quite limited on how to use this kitchen appliance. I got my 1.5 L Innsky Digital airfryer through Amazon. See the link below.
- Gather all the ingredients
- Mix them all in a bowl
- Pour the batter in paper mould or silicon mould (if you have one)
- Preheat your air fryer in 160 C for 3 minutes then cook them on 160 C for 12 minutes
- Poke the muffins to make sure they are cook inside
Pin Airfry Maple Brown Sugar Muffin for Later
Airfry Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Muffins
An easy muffin recipe breakfast for kids and alike 🙂
- 1 cup old fashioned oats Quaker Oats is good
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt ordinary table salt is fine
- 1/2 cup milk fresh milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup Honey can be substitute
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/6 cup olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients oats, milk, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, olive oil, egg, maple syrup, brown sugar and salt
- Mix all of the ingredients in bowl.
- Pour the batter into the muffin paper mould. Sprinkle some sugar on top.
- Preheat the air fryer at 160 C for 3 minutes then airfry at 160 C 12 minutes
- Check the muffins before removing them. Poke them with toothpick to make sure they are cook.
Nutritional values are estimates.
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.