Tangy, salty, and sour – these are what come to someone’s mind when they think about Kimchi. As a staple in Korean cuisine, this traditional side dish puts Korea on the world’s culinary map.
Made from various fermented vegetables, such as napa cabbage, radish, and cucumber, this dish can be eaten alone or can be cooked together with a variety of recipes like soup, stew, or pancake. Its taste adds a whole new world of flavor to dishes you incorporate it with.
Jump to Recipe
In this post, we will be recreating a famous Korean kimchi recipe called Kimchi Pancake or Kimchi Buchimgae, as Koreans call it. Yes, you read it right. You can incorporate this dish to make a delicious, savory, and super easy to prepare pancake recipe. You can eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can also prepare it for your family and friends. Surely, they will love this recipe.
PIN THIS AIRFRY KIMCHI PANCAKE FOR LATER
So go ahead and get your air fryers ready so we can start making this sumptuous hearty recipe.
Airfry Kimchi Pancake (Kimchijeon 김치전)
- 1/2 cup Napa Cabbage Kimchi (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Kimchi brine( liquid from Kimchi)
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 2 stalks Green onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Combine all the ingredients, Kimchi, Kimchi brine, flour, green onions, water, oil and sugar. Mix the well
- Pour the pancake mixture into a round baking pan and spread evenly.
- Preheat Airfryer 180C for 3 minutes. Airfry 180 C for 10 minutes.
- To check if its done, poke using a toothpick. Serve warm
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.