My love for anything sweets started in my childhood (I mean, who doesn’t?). I can still vividly remember my mother bringing pastries on special occasions especially on Christmas and New Year. And holiday celebrations aren’t complete without the ever famous chocolate cake. It’s soft, moist, and delicious. It completes the holiday celebration and brings joy to everyone who consumes it.
Jump to Recipe
Since Christmas is coming, I decided to put together a sumptuous chocolate cake recipe that will bring delight to you and your loved ones this holiday season. With all the negativity that is happening around us this year, particularly the covid-19 pandemic, we all deserve this amazingly sweet and fluffy baked goody. This recipe will surely fulfill your sweet tooth cravings.
I know what you’re thinking, baking can be intimidating especially when you don’t have any experience doing it. But worry no more, I’m here to teach you the easiest and simplest way to bake an amazing chocolate cake using the air fryer. Yes, that’s correct, you can make a cake using the air fryer instead of the traditional oven. Here’s how.
PIN THIS AIRFRY MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE FOR LATER
Airfry Moist Chocolate Cake
- Ramekin dish
- Aluminum foil
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup All Purpose flour
- 4 tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 medium Egg
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil (olive oil)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Hot water with diluted instant coffee (stick)
- Mixed all the dry ingredients flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Slowly add the other ingredients egg, milk, vanilla and oil on the dry mixture.
- Add hot water coffee mixture to the batter. Stir it well until it looks thin and watery. Don't worry if you think the batter is thin.
- Pour into baking dish (Ramekin ceramic dish). Make sure it's only half filled to give space when cake is rising during the baking.
- Covered the baking dish with aluminum foil, poke with holes. Preheat the Airfryer for 160C for 5 minutes
- Airfry it 160C for 25 minutes then remove the foil. Then airfry again on 160C for 5 minutes.
- Poke the cake using toothpick to check if its done. Let it cool then serve, Enjoy!
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.