Sushi Bake or commonly known as Baked Sushi had been an instant hit this year. It’s one of the several food trends that became famous because of the covid-19 pandemic. Essentially, it’s a deconstructed version of the classic Japanese sushi. Since it is baked, the fish topping is cooked compared to its original counterpart. Nevertheless, the taste is still spectacular.Jump to Recipe
A lot of versions popped out everywhere but are mostly done in a conventional oven which is a little bit more complicated to make versus the air fryer. This air-fry version of sushi bake, however, is easier to follow and ingredients are also easily available.
Here’s how you do it.
PIN AIRFRY SUSHI BAKE FOR LATER
Airfry Sushi Bake
- 1/2 cup Shredded bake salmon
- 4-5 pcs Nori sheets
- 1/2 cup Shredded crab sticks
- 1 tbsp Furikake
- 1 stalk Green onions chopped
Sushi Toppings Dressing
- 3 tbsp Japanese Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1 cup Cooked rice
- 1 tbsp Sushi vinegar
- Combine all the toppings: Japanese mayonnaise, greek yogurt, sriracha, green onions, crabsticks and bake salmon
- Mix sushi vinegar gradually to cooked rice
- Assemble sushi rice as a base to a ceramic dish. Then add a Furikake seasoning on top and the toppings mixture
- Preheat the airfryer 180 C for 3 mins. Airfry 180 C for 10 mins
- When cook the color should be golden brown.
- Spread some Japanese mayo on top of sushi bake
- Serve with nori sheets. Enjoy!
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.