Chicken fajitas are an easy and quick delicious food meal. This dish is a classic Mexican chicken recipe that is cooked with simple and healthy ingredients. The combination of chicken seasoned to perfection and sauteed onions and bell peppers with freshly squeezed lemon or lime will make your taste buds explode with delight.
Jump to Recipe
This dish is also served with hot tortillas and a variety of toppings of your choice. This dish isn’t only healthy but also scrumptious. Your stomach will surely be delighted once you get the taste of it. You can also serve this recipe to your friends and family.
PIN AIRFRY CHICKEN FAJITAS FOR LATER
To create this dish, you don’t have to be an advanced cook. Anyone with less cooking experience can definitely prepare this dish to perfection. That’s how easy and less complicated this dish is. So prepare your air fryer and let’s go-ahead to the kitchen and start cooking. Here’s how.
Airfry Chicken Fajitas
- 400 g Boneless chicken cut into strips
- 1 medium Red Onion cut into wedges
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper cut into strips
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper cut into strips
- 1 medium Yellow Bell Pepper cut into strips
- 3 tbsp Fajitas Seasoning (see notes )
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Combine the chicken, fajitas seasoning, and vegetable oil. Then add the bell peppers, and onion into a mixing bowl.
- Preheat Airfryer 200 C for 3 minutes. Airfry 200 C for 15 minutes. Shake the airfryer basket halfway cooking time.
- Served warm with Tortilla, avocado slice and salsa.
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.