Each one has its own weakness when it comes to dessert. Undeniably mine is chocolate chip cookies. I can vividly remember the first time I had chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies when I was still a kid with. The smell of chocolate makes me happy and each bite of chocolate chip cookies creates that nostalgia of my happy childhood.
Jump to Recipe
Chocolate chip cookies are often bake in the oven and can expect that perfect bite. But with the advent of new kitchen appliance such as Airfryer, chocolate chip cookies can now be cook as well with this machine. Its easier and faster, and even a kid can do it.
PIN AIRFRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES FOR LATER
Let me share you of how I dit using my Gourmia 6 Quarts Airfryer.
Airfry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp salt ( kosher or himalayan salt)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- Put unsalted butter in a bowl and used a hand/ stand mixer to softened.
- Add the granulated sugar and brown sugar and beat on a medium speed.
- Add vanilla extract, egg, salt and baking soda, beat until all combined.
- Then add all purpose flour in increments, mix untill all combined.
- Add chocolate chunks and chips and chopped walnuts and mixed using rubber spatula.
- Cover the air fryer rack with parchment paper. Scoop 2 tablespoon of dough on the racks and flatten them to make it a cookie shape. Repeat until you had enough cookies on the airfryer rack.
- Preheat Airfryer 170 C for 5 minutes. Airfry the cookies for 170 C in 7 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the rack from the airfryer and let it cool for 3 minutes. Serve Warm.
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.