I love pizza. It’s one of the few dishes that I don’t get tired of eating. It’s also available everywhere, so you can have a mouthful if you’re craving to taste it. Its taste varies depending on the toppings that you put on it. Meaning, you can be creative by using different sets of ingredients. Your only limit is your imagination (just make sure the taste is great, haha)
Jump to Recipe
In my previous post, I made a classic Italian Airfry Margherita Pizza. It’s simple and easy to make, not to mention it tastes delicious. Today, we will be making another flavorful pizza recipe using these two main ingredients – tuna and onion. Onion goes well with tuna because it neutralizes its fishy taste and smell. Their flavors also go well together, and that is why you can easily find them on several pizzeria menus in Italy.
PIN AIRFRY TUNA ONION PIZZA FOR LATER
To make this dish, an air fryer will be used instead of the traditional oven for an easier and convenient way of preparing and cooking this delicious pizza recipe. This recipe is not only easy to make but also yummy. So get yourself and your aprons ready. Here’s how you do it.
Airfry Tuna Onion Pizza
- 2 slices Loaf bread
- 4 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 can Tuna flakes (drain oil or water)
- 1/2 medium Onion white ( cut into rings)
- 1/2 cup mozarella cheese
- 4 pcs Fresh basil leaves (Optional)
- Mixed all the ingredients for the Pizza sauce. If you use spaghetti sauce ( you can skip this part)
- Spread pizza / spaghetti sauce to the slice bread
- Prehest 180 C for 3 minutes. Then Airfry 180 C for 5 minutes
- Take out the pizza bread and add toppings. Arrange in this order cheese, tuna then onion rings.
- Airfry again 180 C for 3 minutes. Then your Tuna Onion Pizza is ready. Optional garnish with basil leaves
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.