Airfry Margherita Pizza
The simple ingredients of Margherita win over so many pizza lovers around the globe. With pizza dough read made available in the groceries, everyone can made this classic neapolitan italian recipe pizza.. But with the advent of an airfryer, this favourite pizza can also be tossed in an airfryer for 10 minutes.
- 1 Medium Pizza dough (grocery bought thin crust)
- 5 tbsp Spaghetti sauce (see notes for option)
- 4 pcs Fresh basil leaves ( tear the leaves)
- 3 pcs Cherry tomatoes (cut into halves)
- 50 g fresh mozarella cheese (cut into cubes)
Spread spaghetti sauce to the pizza dough
Preheat Airfryer 180 C to 3 minutes. Then Airfry 180 C for 7 minutes
Take out the pizza dough. Arrange the toppings in this order tomatoes, mozarella then basil leaves.
Airfry again for 180 C in 3 minutes. Voila you got an Airfry Margherita Pizza.
You can substitute Spaghetti sauce with below
-4tbsp Tomato sauce
-1tbsp Olive Oil
-1tsp dried oregano