If you bump on this blog searching for a shrimp recipe for your Airfryer, consider yourself lucky. This shrimp skewer had a perfect medley of spices courtesy of Cajun, with garlic and butter that would surely please everyone. The first time I made one, it leaves me with amazement and wish I made the portion doubled.
Jump to Recipe
Did I mention it can be done everything in 10 minutes? You just had to combine all the ingredients then brush the shrimp on skewers. Airfry it on 5 minutes then voila you will have this mouthwatering Garlic Cajun Shrimp skewers.
PIN THIS AIRFRY GARLIC CAJUN SHRIMP SKEWER FOR LATER ON
If you are shrimpaholic like me, be sure to save this recipe, bookmark it on your web or PIN the photo above. Trust me, it comes so handy when you crave a good shrimp on late night.
Here is the recipe.
Airfry Garlic Cajun Shrimp Skewers
- Wooden Skewers (soak 30 minutes to water prior using)
- 300 g Uncook Large Shrimp
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1/2 tbsp Cajun seasoning Please see notes
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Garlic ( grated) or paste
- 1 pinch Salt
- Combine melted butter, cajun seasoning, lemon juice, grated garlic, and salt in mixing bowl.
- Skewer 3 shrimps on a bamboo skewer without leaving space.
- Brush the skewered shrimp with half of the sauce on both sides. Leave the half of sauce for later on.
- Preheat Airfryer 200 C for 3 minutes. Airfry 200 C for 5 minutes. Flip the skewer shrimp halfway through cooking time.
- Brush the remaining sauce on the shrimp. Serve warm and garnish with lemon wedges.
Please let us know what do you think about this recipe. Leave us a comment.